COMING THIS FALL:
The third edition of
LILIPOH's Holistic Wellness Guide
Self-Help Indications for Families and Care-givers
This is the third edition of LILIPOH Magazine's Holistic Wellness Guide which was originally published in 1997. The guide is unique in that it has a focus on anthroposophic health and remedies.
The mission of the Wellness Guide is to empower the patient, through the lens of anthroposophy, in a practical and accessible way and serve as a practical guide for home care. Topics and features will include:
- A-Z Wellness Guide: An alphabetical listing of common ailments with recommendations of over-the-counter remedies, external applications, and nutritional recommendations
- Re-defining Public Health: A doctor, a nurse, an early childhood educator, and a farm organizer, discuss what public health means in the first years of life and how home health is a key part of this picture. They will explore the importance of this and why parents must lay claim to the role of supporting healthy children in the early years.
- Future Vision of the Physicians' Association of Anthroposophic Medicine
- Bridging Osteopathy with Anthroposophically Extended Medicine and Other Modalities of Integrative Healing
- Fever and Acute Childhood Illness: The Role of Preventative Health
- School Doctoring
- Vaccination: Where is the debate today?
- Bridging Naturopathy /Anthroposophically Extended Medicine and Home Health
Produced in cooperation with the Physicians' Association for Anthroposophic Medicine (PAAM) and the North American Anthroposophic Nurses Association (NAANA)
For information on pre-ordering and bulk rates for this issue, please contact: [email protected]
Interested in advertising in the wellness guide? Contact Sandra at: [email protected]