The third edition of
LILIPOH's Holistic Wellness Guide
Self-Help Indications for Families and Care-givers
This is the third edition of LILIPOH Magazine's Holistic Wellness Guide which was originally published in 1997. The guide is unique in that it has a focus on anthroposophic health and remedies.
The mission of the Wellness Guide is to empower the patient, through the lens of anthroposophy, in a practical and accessible way and serve as a practical guide for home care. Topics and features will include:
- A-Z Wellness Guide: An alphabetical listing of common ailments with recommendations of over-the-counter remedies, external applications, and nutritional recommendations
- Re-defining Public Health: A doctor, a nurse, an early childhood educator, and a farm organizer, discuss what public health means in the first years of life and how home health is a key part of this picture. They will explore the importance of this and why parents must lay claim to the role of supporting healthy children in the early years.
- Future Vision of the Physicians' Association of Anthroposophic Medicine
- Bridging Osteopathy with Anthroposophically Extended Medicine and Other Modalities of Integrative Healing
- Fever and Acute Childhood Illness: The Role of Preventative Health
- School Doctoring
- Vaccination: Where is the debate today?
- Bridging Naturopathy /Anthroposophically Extended Medicine and Home Health
Produced in cooperation with the Physicians' Association for Anthroposophic Medicine (PAAM) and the North American Anthroposophic Nurses Association (NAANA)
Interested in advertising in the wellness guide? Contact Sandra at: email@example.com